The Governor of Lagos State has lifted the curfew and allowed free movements of citizens from tomorrow, Saturday 24th October 2020 between 08:00am and 06:00pm.
Note that most Police Stations were burnt during the violent protests and their guns looted by criminals. The looted arms are currently in the hands of criminals who are moving freely without restrictions, especially since most Police Units have been demobilized and traumatized.
Members are advised to:
- Adopt a low profile approach while outside – do not show off or be indifferent to people around you.
- Only patronize supermarkets or shops in a secure location.
- Maintain good relationships with your neighbors and members of your communities / estates.
- Adhere strictly to the directives of Government Security Agents if accosted.
- If confronted by armed criminals, please comply with their demands.
IADC Nigeria Chapter